Information Technology (I.T) Officer at Tybitx Services International Limited
Tybitx Services International Limited is duly registered with the Nigerian Corporate Affairs Commission, possesses Department of Petroleum Resources (DPR) permits in the provision of Recruitment services/manpower supply & management and Training/manpower development for the oil and gas industries.
Our aim is to support our clients to focus on their core business by taking on the search for employees that meet their strategic goals and aspirations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology (I.T) Officer
Location: Lagos (Lagos Island)
- We are looking for a young I.T officer with good knowledge of computer hardware and software and who can trouble shoot to work on the ongoing project for the company.
- Oversee repair of computers and IT equipment at a local level, when possible – facilitate and advise on best, safest and most economical solutions in consultation with the IT Systems Administrator.
- Good diagnostic and problem solving in work stations.
- Intermediate proficiency in MS office (especially Excel) is required.
- Maintain an efficient Local Area Network.
- Identify equipment and accessories required for the smooth functioning of computers and IT equipment across the work stations.
- Assist in the identifying specification, relocation and assembly of any equipment including computers, printers, accessories and satellite systems in all offices, as required.
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ experience in an information technology system (IT).
- A minimum of HND/B.Sc degree in Computer Sciences is desirable.
- 20-27 years of age
- Must have a National ID card or a Pension Account.
- In depth understanding of diverse computer systems and network.
- Experience in both hardware and software requirements in local area networking (LAN); experience in the configuration of an internal email system as per the local area networking (LAN).
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to follow procedures, meet deadlines and work independently and cooperatively with team members is required.
- Excellent communication ability.
- Ability to troubleshoot, plan and design low maintenance systems is a must.
- Ability to troubleshoot and maintain both wireless and cable connections is required.
- Must understand, follow and implement existing policies on IT equipment use and best practices.
- Applicants must reside around Lagos Island, Ikeja, V.I, Ikoyi, Lagos Mainland and Ijora/Costain axis.