Fitter Mechanic Wanted at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Fitter Mechanic
- Assemble and fit structural frameworks and housing.
- Carry out installation, servicing and repair of factory machinery including pumps, gear boxes, drives, etc.
- Carry out erection of supports and platforms.
- Fabricate material handling equipment, conveyors, elevators and machine components for Flour Mills and its subsidiaries.
- Couple electric motors, pumps and alternators.
- National Diploma in Mechanical Engineering or related disciplines; NABTEB; City & Guilds certificate or WAEC Technical certificate.
- 2 years cognate experience