Information Technology Manager at PTK Consulting Limited
PTK Consulting Limited – Our client, a high end Real Estate firm, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Manager
- Our client is currently looking to recruit Information Technology Manager that can drive the business towards achieving the bottom line.
- Running regular checks on network and data security
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organisation
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff
- Conducting regular system audits
- Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages
- Managing and reporting on allocation of IT budget
- Providing direction for IT team members
- Identifying opportunities for team training and skills advancement.
Job Qualifications and Requirements
- As a Manager in the organisation, the IT Manager should have several years’ industry experience, and a qualification or Degree in one of the following fields: Information Technology, Science or Computer Science, Management
- Minimum of 6-7 years’ experience.
Application Closing Date
7th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org using “IT Manager” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted within 15 days.