Security Officer Recruitment at Outsource Africa
Outsource Africa – Our Client, a leading and growing departmental store in Lagos is expanding her store operations to Benin and seeks to employ the services of:
Job Title: Security Officer
- Monitor surveillance equipment (CCTV) and carry out other tasks to ensure safety and security
- Efficiently and effectively manage activities at the store’s entrance and exit
- Greet and provide directions to costumers
- Manage parking activities and ensure that parking rules are followed
- Provide HR and Training and development support for Security staff.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Minimum of SSCE or some education/qualification in Security Administration or a similar field
- At least a year’s experience as a security officer in front line security guarding or door supervision
- Very alert, vigilant and honest
- Physically fit and able to remain on feet for long periods of time
- Polite, friendly and confident and assertive in dealing with customers and staff
- Able to use relevant technology and equipment (e.g. CCTV)
- Committed and reliable
- Able to swiftly respond to emergencies/crisis
- Knowledge of state laws and regulations
- Knowledge of security operations and safety practices
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Energy, drive and a strong can-do attitude (getting -it-done mentality).
Application Closing Date
22nd February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.