Technical Support at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Technical Support
- Providing technical support across the company setting up accounts for new users, repairing and replacement equipment as necessary.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Generate un-updated accounts within 48 hours after data is loaded for each commercial bank and send to Marketing staff to deliver to clients
- Handle updates of un-updated accounts within 5 days of receipt from client
Handle batch / bulk request and update:
- Prepare and submit batch / bulk report in a maximum of 7 days (depending on the pdf report generation)
- Handle single batch updates within 48 hours
- Handle lengthy batch updates within 5 days (e.g. WRITTEN OFF, LOST, PAID UP, etc.).
Handling dispute cases:
- Account separation
- BVN identification
- Demographic mismatch
- As may be required.
Automation of Services:
- IMAS (CBN Report, Data Management Reporting)
- Interact with client support, sales, data and external customers on issues and suggestions on products to be developed to enhance their delivery.
- Resolving network issues and troubleshooting technical issues.
- Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- Sound knowledge of data base architecture and SQL/T-SQL.
- Strong analytical skills with attention to details and accuracy, proficiency in database design, development and administration, familiar and component with statistical software packages like MS Excel, Access, SAS, SPSS or STATA.
Application Closing Date
3pm; 4th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their tailored CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Any application received after the above time will be automatically rejected.