African Community and Environmental Health Initiative (ACE-Hi) Recent Job Opening
African Community and Environmental Health Initiative (ACE-Hi) is an NGO that targets persons within the reproductive health bracket as well as the stigmatized and under privileged. ACE=Hi works for sustainable environment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Manager
Job Type: Full Time
Job Field: NGO/Non-Profit
- Provide the overall leadership, strategic guidance, vision, and management to staff for successful implementation
- Responsible for meeting all IHP agreement obligations, including quality report writing;
- Overall guidance and administrative management of the program;
- Supervises project staff;
- Responsible for meeting agreement obligations, producing deliverables and targets, and achieving project results as specified by Palladium;
- S/he oversees project planning, provides technical direction and support and ensures implementation, with a focus on results, and financial accountability for all project activities;
- Communicates with IHP
- HND, ND or NCE in a Social Development related field
- Working Experience: 3 Years
- Knowledge in child protection
- Excellent communication skills (including active listening)
- Good in written, spoken English and fluent in Hausa
- Flexibility in working hours and willingness to work in hard to reach communities.
- Experience managing capacity building projects or other similar projects
- Experience managing a USAID funded project/sub-project is highly desirable
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a Cover Letter and CV attached in one PDF document to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: ACE-Hi is a non-gender discriminatory organization and has a competitive remuneration package.