Latest Job Opportunity at Kimberly-Clark
Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being. With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Business Partner
Ref. ID: 798391
Time Type: Full time
Worker Type: Employee
Worker Sub-Type: Regular
This includes and is not limited to:
- Champion and facilitate the implementation (where necessary identify requirement to review) as well as integration of Human Resources processes throughout all functional areas within the defined scope of the role and establish relevant managing and monitoring process steps, whilst ensuring adherence to relevant HR polices and procedures as well as compliance with legislation.
- Partner with the Mill functional leaders to implement development processes including facilitating diversity, change and transformation processes to meet the strategic business and functional goals.
- Effective capability building to ensure appropriate application as well as implementation and monitoring of the performance management system and processes.
- Guide and assist Mill Leadership in the introduction and embedding of the K-C Way (Behaviours/Values), succession management (Human Capital meetings) as well as effective implementation of subsequent Talent Management action plans , as well as supporting Mill Leadership in identifying employee gaps and appropriate solutions to address these.
- Collaborate with HR Operations & Centers of Excellence to ensure delivery of identified functional business needs and solutions
- Effectively use information from Mill Leadership and Team leaders and the Employee Survey to identify trends and proactively provide solutions to address short to medium term people requirements and opportunities and aligning HR activities with business objectives.
- Review and draft HR policies and procedures as and when required to do so ensuring alignment with Nigeria and WECA policies
- Represent the Human Resources team through active participation in various business governance structures /forums through Participate in management meetings .
- Facilitate a culture of fair employee relations through managing the internal Misconduct ,Grievance and Performance Processes within the parameters of labour legislation and K-C Code of Conduct as well as establishing and sustaining a professional and appropriate relationship with external stakeholders.
- Ensure the creation and uploading of new employees in the HR system and maintenance thereof
- Provide solutions to employee queries and educate employees and team leaders on the use of the HRIS system (Workday)
- Manage the Recruitment, selection and placement of all employees in line with the relevant and approved departmental headcount requirements and effective planning and implementation of the functional on-boarding process
- Proactively manage and address potential and actual external individual and collective labour disputes ensuring minimal risk to the business.
- Represent and defend the Company at Ministry of Labour as and when required to do so.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent. Minimum of five (5) years HR business partnering experience within the manufacturing industry as an HR generalist/professional.
- Experience in Workday HRIS an added advantage.
- Prior Experience in Training and Development would be an added advantage.
Good to have:
- Excellent Communication Skills both written and spoken at all levels
- Good Planning and Organisational Skills
- Good Presentation Skills
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Attention to details
Global VISA and Relocation Specifications:
- The role is open to the candidates that meet the requirement