Willers Solutions Limited is Recruiting
Willers Solutions Limited – Our client, a reputable Oil & Gas Servicing firm is looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Managing Director
- Reporting to Board: The Managing Director will be responsible for ensuring the company’s smooth Technical operations, growth, profitability, prosperity and sustainability as well as increasing efficiency and effectiveness.
- Strategic Orientation: Defining and establishing overall Strategic Business Plan, including goals and objectives in the short, medium and long term.
- Process and Operational Imperatives: align Company’s process and operational models to contract agreement, whilst ensuring consistent and quality delivery.
- People Management and Organizational Development: Create effective teams and enabling environment that allows people employ their talents in achieving organizational objectives in a mutually beneficial relationship.
- Business Planning/Financial Leadership: Partner internal and external customers to deliver world-class service and ensure consistent achievement of corporate financial objectives, including budgets and regulatory/statutory requirements.
- Technology/ Innovation: Employ cutting-edge technology and innovativeness to deliver niche leadership in the oil and gas industry in Nigeria.
- Minimum of B.Sc. Degree in Engineering or related field.
- A Master’s degree or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 12 years’ post-graduate experience with at least 10 years senior management position with IOC’s
- Minimum of 45 years of Age
- Leadership skills in Technical Operations, Strategic planning and Change management.
- Vast knowledge of E & P, Business Planning, Procurement, Supply Chain and Contract management.
- Practical experience in leading change, process redesign and operations management