Graduate Financial Analyst at Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Financial Analyst
Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
- The successful candidate will mostly be analyzing huge amounts of financial data and preparing various accounting and financial reports based on this data and your research backed opinions.
- He/She needs proven knowledge of various financial forecasting and corporate finance models.
- Analyzing financial data.
- Preparing accounting and other required reports and projections based on the analysis performed.
- Evaluating capital expenditures and asset depreciation.
- Establishing and evaluating records, statements, and profit plans.
- Identifying financial performance trends and financial risk, and making recommendations.
- Providing recommendations for improvement based on trends.
- Coordinating with other members of the finance team, such as a risk analyst when required to review financial information and forecasts.
- Providing financial models.
- Making financial forecasts.
- Analyzing inventory.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance, Economics or related field.
- 0-1 year experience in the financial industry.
- Proficiency with spreadsheets, databases and financial software applications.
- Outstanding presentation, reporting and communication skills.
- Proven knowledge of financial forecasting and diagnosis, corporate finance and information analysis.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks.
- Deep understanding of the financial system and institutions.
N100,000 – 150,000 monthly.
Application Closing Date
15th February, 2020
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.