BU Power Limited Recent Employment Opportunity
BU Power we are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Manager
- Day to day management of operations portfolio.
- To ensure appropriate maintenance and management of machinery and equipment across the organization
- To oversee the operations and maintenance of all company machinery and equipment
- Conduct routine inspection on all machines and equipment to ascertain their state and working condition.
- Monitor the activities of maintenance contractors to ensure adherence to agreed Service Level Agreement.
- Ensure timely and adequate repair and maintenance of all equipment.
- Actively work with the maintenance manager towards the formulation and implementation of maintenance / engineering department related Standard Operating Procedures.
- Participate in the analysis and documentation of short- and long-term infrastructure / machinery requirement or needs.
- To identify service improvement areas.
- Develop maintenance schedule for all machines and ensure strict adherence to the schedule.
- Proactively initiate and maintain good relationships with all maintenance vendors and regulatory bodies.
- Manage emergency situations that might arise from mechanical, electrical or communication system failure
- Provide on-site maintenance support for all Group’s mechanical and electrical installations and fittings.
- A University Degree or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering. Other relevant certificate will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of five years post-graduation experience preferably in an engineering environment
- Strong equipment / machinery maintenance skill.
- Excellent technical background
- Ability to lead, train and own a team of young graduates
- Sound ethics and integrity.
- Tactful and diplomatic.
- Multi-tasking and deadline oriented.
- Good communicator