Finance and Administrative Manager Wanted at ComerCio Cloud Computing Limited
ComerCio Cloud Computing Limited is Nigeria’s’ leading enterprise local cloud service provider. We are the first choice of cloud solutions and managed data services for local and Global businesses with great ambitions.
Our infrastructure is in a Tier III constructed facility certified data centre offering carrier neutral colocation services. It is the most connected in Africa with all major carriers and Internet Service Providers (ISPs) in the country and direct connection to all undersea cables serving the South Atlantic Coast of Africa.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance and Administrative Manager
- The role of the finance and admin manager is to look after the business books as well as handle, prepare, compute, manage, research and analyze all accounting data and financial transactions of the business.
- The accountant will also recommend financial actions by analyzing information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the company.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Provides financial information to management by researching and analyzing accounting data, preparing reports.
- Prepares budget and financial forecasts
- Compute taxes owed and prepare tax returns, ensuring compliance with payment, reporting and other tax requirements.
- Prepares asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analyzing account information.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Summarizes current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Reconciles financial reports to database systems.
- Assists in the development of responses to internal and external audit requests.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Audit financial transactions and document accounting control procedures
- Keep information confidential and secure them with random database backups
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation and legislation
Skills And Requirements
- Proven work experience.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail.
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
- Thorough knowledge of accounting and corporate finance principles and procedures.
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills.
- Strong attention to detail and confidentiality.
- Coordination and Time Management skills.
- Deadline Oriented.