Global Fund Latest Job Opening
The Global Fund is a 21st-century partnership organization designed to accelerate the end of AIDS, tuberculosis and malaria as epidemics, Founded in 2002, the Global Fund is a partnership between governments, civil society, the private sector and people affected by the diseases. The Global Fund raises and invests nearly US$4 billion a year to support programs run by local experts in countries and communities most in need. Since 2003, the Global Fund has invested more than 1.4 billion dollars in the fight against AIDS, TB and Malaria in Nigeria.
To strengthen this operations and interventions in the country, we are partnering with Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) to fill the capacity below:
Job Title: Assistant Technical Officer – M & E Research & Learning
Contract Type: Fixed Term
- Assistant Technical Officer – M & E Research & Learning under the supervision of the Senior Technical Officer (M&E) and State Director, and with technical oversight from the Director of Monitoring and Evaluation, is responsible for the implementation of monitoring and evaluation activities for the state office,
- Will work with others in the state office and local implementing partners to ensure that state monitoring and evaluation activities are appropriate and meet the donor and project’s M&E needs.
Minimum Requirement Standards
- MB.BS / MD / PHD or similar degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV / AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti – retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or MPH or MS / MA in relevant degree with 1 to 3 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and antiretroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Or BS / BA in Statistics, Pharmacy, Microbiology, Monitoring and Evaluation or in relevant degree with 3-5 years relevant experience in monitoring and evaluation with a sound understanding of HIV/AIDS with provision of PMTCT and anti-retroviral therapy (ART) in resource constrained settings.
- Familiarity with Nigerian public sector health systems and NGOs and CBOs is highly desirable.
Application Closing Date
26th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-M&EJobs@ahnigeria.org with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e. by e-mail) with the Job Title and Location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered.
- AHNI does not charge candidates a fee for a test or interview.