Network Security Engineer Recruitment at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network Security Engineer
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- The role will be charged with providing support to the Head, Network Security in ensuring Network Security in line with the Airtel Africa Information System Policy (AAISP) relating to Networks.
Other requirements of the role include:
- Core network- PS and CS
- Intelligent Networks (IN)
- IP Networks
- Bachelor of Engineering degree in Telecom or Electronics or equivalent
- Certification in Security will be an advantage, e.g. CISSP, CISM, OSCP
- Strong capabilities in Unix operating systems and programming languages, e.g. Python, C++
- A minimum of 7 years or more of work experience in the Telecoms environment
- Must understand telecom NMS and OSS
- Should have experience in GSM, WCDMA and LTE domains through telecom experience
- Should understand Telecom billing and Revenue assurance activities.