Procurement Associate Wanted at Corporate Headhunters Limited
Corporate Headhunters Limited – Our client is a rapidly growing social enterprise, with a mission to serve the bottom of the pyramid and transform agriculture into a job creation engine for unemployed youths in Nigeria.
They offer a suite of services to rural, smallholder farmers, helping them to overcome the challenges of fragmentation and low economies of scale.
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Associate
- We are currently looking for a Procurement Associate. She/he will be in charge of purchases, domestics and international shipments for the organisation.
- Manage domestic and international shipments for both Inbound and Outbound Carriers, to the highest degree of cost effectiveness and reliability.
- Lead a skilled team to ensure standards of purchase are met – in line with business expectations — effectively assigning projects and monitoring progress of the team.
- Builds, develops, measures and coaches members of the team to develop valuable skills and behaviors to enhance performance. Sets staff goals and objectives and reviews staff semi-annually and annually against individual plans. Develops and executes strategies to meet the training needs and succession plan for team.
- Update procurement standard operating procedure in compliance with all State and Federal laws, executive orders and guidelines.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders within the team to ensure.
- Lead continuous Improvement Initiatives to improve procurement and logistics processes.
- Promotes teamwork and communication to encourage a collaborative and customer-centric work environment among internal and external customers.
- Ensure consistent and accurate management reports and analysis – highlighting relevant trends are available and maintained – to enhance data-driven decision-making within the team.
- Performs other duties and special projects, as assigned.
- A Degree holder (or its equivalent) with about 3 – 5 years experience.
- Must have profound know in Supply Chain, Logistics, Transportation and Compliance – Leadership experience in supply chain and logistics, coupled with excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as technology and Learning organization.
- Start Up Environment – Thrives in a fast paced, start-up environment with dynamic business priorities.
- Unlocking Potential of Team Members – Extensive experience and passion for coaching/mentoring a team.
- Detailed Orientation and Managing Complexity – Extensive experience leading a complex organization and passion for getting into details to identify root cause of issues and create innovative solutions.