Business Development Officer at Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited
Mar & Mor Integrated Services Limited – A fast growing Engineering Company, with specialization in Steel Fabrication and Galvanization; Construction and Provision of Turnkey engineering supports solutions to Telecom, Power and Oil and Gas sectors across west and central Africa countries. We are located in the South West of Nigeria.
As a result of operational expansion and business strategic repositioning, we are looking to Strengthening our workforce with qualified and experienced professionals to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Job ID: 007
Slot: 2 Openings
- The primary responsibility of this position will be to plan, lead and manage activities related to the identification, pursuit, and capture of commercial sales opportunities in the Construction and engineering sector.
- This will be accomplished by identifying potential leads, assisting in managing the Customer Relationship Management process, working with MANAGING Director to coordinate and respond to requests for proposals (RFPs), and collaborating with marketing team to prepare marketing flyers and collateral information for client distribution.
- This position requires STRONG organizational abilities, time management skills, ensuring deadlines and deliverable are met, relationship building characteristics and strong leadership attributes.
Reporting to the Director in charge of Business Development, Procurement and Inventory; your responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Develop technical and commercial knowledge of all our product offerings and services.
- Identify immediate and long-term needs of clients for company’s products and services on such projects.
- Identifies trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
- Locates or proposes potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
- Screens potential business deals by analysing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners’ needs and goals.
- Closes new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Enhances organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Qualifications and Experience
- A good Degree in Engineering with a MBA (Sales / Marketing) with a minimum of 5 years’ cognate experience in a Construction Engineering Company with track records of performance.
- Closing Skills, Motivation for Sales, Prospecting Skills, Sales Planning, Selling to Customer Needs, Territory Management, Market Knowledge, Presentation Skills, Energy Level, Meeting Sales Goals, Professionalism.
Application Closing Date
21st February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted and late entries will not be entertained.