Job Vacancy at Vogue Web Solutions Limited
VoguePay is Nigeria’s leading online secure payment processor, offering both individual and business merchants an opportunity to transact seamlessly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Product Development Officer
Job Competencies and Capabilities
- Manage product development and product life cycle from start to finish
- Manage and execute company project partnerships with other stakeholders i.e acquiring and issuing banks, local regulating bodies etc.
- Identify & explore new opportunities in the market for penetration.
- Ensure successful integration of new product offerings
- Develop requirements documentation and roadmaps for products development
- Produce a detailed functional design document to match customer requirements
- Streamline processes and systems wherever possible, and advise senior management.
- Establish partnerships and relationships which are necessary for go to market plan and product development and management
- Work with the Technology team/Business Development and Project Management on Testing, User Feedback among others
- Work with the development and technical team to incorporate product components in the final product and collaborate with sales, business units to ensure that customer requirement are fully met
- Ensure technology development team is delivering product design updates and other improvements to scope and schedule
- Constantly meet with customers to identify product requirements, clarify features and walk through product iterations in the course of development to ensure product development is on track to meet customer requirements
- Implement product changes, monitor product maturity and ensure steady growth
- Oversee Product Launch Strategy and work in hand with project team and other aligning departments
- Creating product awareness ie. attending exhibitions, sales show to showcase the brand and participating in pre – sales and sales activities , product pricing model and billing procedures.
- Must be an individual that shows personal commitment to constant improvement through lessons learnt from experience as well as through others and structured learning
- Among Others;
To succeed at this role,you will require proven:
- Knowledge of local market and competition or have previously worked at fast-growing internet startups
- PMP, Oracle and Java certification is an added advantage
- Extensive experience with all aspects of customer relationship management, project management and Business development.
- Broad understanding of usability, usability testing, usability heuristics. Ability to communicate to the users with the use of common language,Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Ability to operate in a fast-paced and changing market environment.
- Strong presentation and excellent communication, interpersonal, and relationship-building skills
- Ability to understand business requirements and convert them into solution designs
- Ability to be creative, strategic, analytical, and think outside the box to solve problem
- Results/goals orientated
- Product Prototyping
- Business Analysis
- Negotiation & Interpersonal Skills
- B.Sc / HND / MSc in related fields
- A Masters degree would be an added advantage
- Minimum 3-5 Years of Experience of recent hands – on product development and management.
Application Closing Date
14th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted.