Michael Stevens Consulting is Recruiting
Michael Stevens Consulting – Our client a leading EPC Company requires for urgent employment suitably qualified candidate for the position of:
Job Title: Instrumentation (Paco) Engineer
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensure performance assurance and proactive health checks of the associated components of the Robertshaw Panel integrated Control, Safety Instrumented and Fire & Gas Systems.
- Ensure periodic health checks on Human Machine Interface workstations and Servers. Systems fault diagnosis and recovery.
- Access and interpret Process and Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID); Cause and Effects Matrix (C&E); Process Flow Scheme (PFS); Functional Logic Diagram (FLD); Instrument Loop Drawings (ILD) and Process Engineering Flow Scheme (PEFS) required for fault tracing and issues resolutions.
- Work closely with service Contractor(s) towards safe delivery of vendor-based maintenance jobs.
- Initiate and follow up with spares procurement towards expedited delivery for maintenance execution.
- Ensure technical integrity of assets through Preventive and Corrective Maintenance activities, quality assurance and performance standard verification of safety critical equipment
- Technically support Operations personnel towards plant safe operations.
- Ensure field instrumentation availability and reliability towards meeting business targets on hydrocarbon processing and export operations.
- Maintain Systems availability for the continuous operation of the Flow station.
- Identifying critical spares and follow-up ordering and delivery.
- Integrate with other disciplines to achieve Asset integrity on continuous basis.
- Promotes site safety and continuous hazard identification, mitigation and close-out.
- Other assignments for continuous improvements as exigent.
- B.Eng in Electrical / Electronic Engineering
- Work Experience 5-10yrs work experience in Instrumentation within the oil and gas Industry.
- Vendor Specific System Engineers’ certification will be an added advantage.
- Field Instrumentation PM & CM including Pneumatic and DCS systems (DeltaV, Yokogawa, SMAR, Foxboro)
- Experience in CAO/SCADA
- Experience in RobertShaw panel configurations and associated systems loop.
- Experience in actuator valves and ESD systems maintenance
- Experience in PAS and fire protection systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in Safeguarding systems maintenance