Team Lead, Fintech Engagement at First Bank of Nigeria Limited
First Bank of Nigeria Limited (FirstBank) is Nigeria’s largest financial services institution by total assets and gross earnings. With more than 10 million customer accounts, FirstBank has over 750 branches providing a comprehensive range of retail and corporate financial services. The Bank has international presence through its subsidiaries, FBN Bank (UK) Limited in London and Paris, FBNBank DRC, FBNBank Ghana, FBNBank Gambia, FBNBank Guinea, FBNBank Sierra-Leone and FBNBank Senegal, as well as its Representative Offices in Johannesburg, Beijing and Abu Dhabi.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Team Lead, Fintech Engagement
Ref Id: 20000017
Work Locations: Cards And Channels
Job: ALT Channels
Organization: DMD Directorate
Job Type: Full-time
Grade Range – From : Senior Banking Officer Grade Range – To : Assistant Manager
Job Objective (s)
- To identify potential collaborations with FinTech partners or Tech-startups to build innovative solutions with speed and faster time to the market, through the use of unique services based on operational and business requirements.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Oversee the identification of potential FinTech’s, tech start-ups and ecosystem partners to create value for the banks customers via the most convenient channels and ultimately creating stickiness for the bank’s products.
- Drive Identification of specific FinTech’s that will help the Lab fulfil its mandate in building new digital experiences and deepen its visibility in the Fintech ecosystem space while strengthening the bank’s competitive advantage.
- Utilize framework of engagements between the FinTech’s and the Bank to harness ideas generated in building new products in the Lab.
- Research and information gathering of market trends and needs, evaluate research results to deliver competitive differentiation products that meets the bank’s digital strategic objectives.
- Responsible for forging new relationships with relevant external organizations and networks in enhancing value propositions on either current product offerings or new products of the Bank especially with partnerships that require technical integrations: FinTech’s, Hubs, and other partners within the industry.
- Work strategically with software and digital partners within the marketplace.
- First Degree Computer Science or Engineering
- Minimum experience – Over 7 years’ experience business strategy & analysis into consumer facing products.