Apply Now Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients in the Pharmaceutical industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Manager
- Responsible for overseeing the movement, distribution and storage of materials in order to maximize the process efficiency and productivity
- Develops and maintains good relationships with vendors and distributors.
- Controls the flow of all incoming materials and outgoing finished products with expertise in controls and documentation to ensure customers receive products on time.
- Develop and manage effective Logistics (warehouse and distribution) budget with an objective to save cost to the company.
- Forecasts trends and plan distribution of goods from Swipha central warehouse to various TP warehouse across the country such to optimize the cost of distribution as well as ensure stock availability at all times.
- Oversees contract management and execution to include negotiating, setting price levels and/or approving significant contracts with logistics service providers.
- Manages the performance of the service providers to ensure effective and timely delivery of stock to warehouses and customers while taking preventive & corrective actions to avoid any shortages, wastages, spillages etc.
- Manage the performance of the TP warehouse operations, inventory control and material handling to ensure FIFO delivery and reporting proof of delivery and stock aging.
- Ensure proper recording of stock movement between warehouses and reconciliation of TP warehouse stocks on the systems (SAP)
- Transportation planning of routes and load scheduling for multi-drop deliveries.
- Prepares worker schedules and ensure employees in logistics follow safety rules.
- Ensure all partners in the supply chain are working effectively and efficiently to ensure smooth operations.
- Prepares timely and periodic reports for upper management and effectively communicate with internal and external customers.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 7-10 years experience as Logistics Manager with cognate knowledge of the different supply chain functions.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any Social Science discipline or any related field.
- Deep technical expertise in the FMCG manufacturing sector.
- Strong leader with process mind-set and passion for growth; able to manage effectively complex start-up operation and grow it to the next level. Flexible character with Ability to prioritize heavy workload efficiently.
- Excellent Communication skills both oral and written.
- Microsoft proficient with working experience in ERP systems.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.