Apply at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group – Our client, an International luxury products groups is currently looking to fill the role below:
Job Title: Product / Category Manager
- Managing Vendor payment with finance team on retails supplies agreement and reconciliation and ordering of product, understanding Sales behaviour and trends and Average Stock life per product.
- Analyze sales to product contribution, Margin Contribution and recommend product type for buys
- Good knowledge of competitors operations not only in pricing but other mode of differentials – product and hitch
- Strong marketing research ability and build strong partnerships with key suppliers
- Negotiating pricing, delivery, and payment terms, all of which can affect the retail profit margin of the products and the individual retail store
- Responsible for setting competitive price points and adjusting prices to increase sales and to clear out stagnant items from inventory.
- Balancing projected forecasts and actual sales, create trend forecasts and implement sales plans.
Qualification and Experience
- Minimum of 6 – 8 years experience on a similar role in retail or FMCG industry
- A minimum of first degree in the Social Sciences or related field.
- Additional qualifications and professional certification desirable