Finance Manager Wanted at Berger Paints Nigeria Plc
Berger Paints Nigeria Plc is the Nigeria leading paint brand with over fifty years of quality product and seamless delivery of services. Over the years, we have been able to carve out the niche has being the market leader in the paints and coating industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Finance Manager
- Monitor the day – to – day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing and other transactions
- Oversee financial department employees, including financial assistants and accountants
- Contract outside services for tax preparation, auditing, banking, investments and other financial needs as necessary
- Track the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Seek out methods for minimising financial risk to the company
- Research and analyse financial reports and market trends
- Provide insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Review financial data and prepare monthly and annual reports
- Present financial reports to board members, stakeholders, executives, and clients in formal meetings
- Stay up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understand and adhere to financial regulations and legislation.