Health Support Initiative Nigeria is Recruiting
Twinning for Health Support Initiative Nigeria (THIS-N) is a non-profit organisation. We are currently engaging in the Enugu State4GATES OVC Project to improve the health and well-being of Orphans and Vulnerable Children (OVC) and their families in Enugu North Local Government Area in line with Centre for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and President’s Emergency Plan for Aids Relief (PEPFAR) 95: 95: 95 Agenda.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data Entry Clerk
Slot: 2 Openings
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Prepare, compile and sort documents for data entry
- Enter sorted data into NOMIS
- Maintain NOMIS Database for the project.
- Support the documentation of all source documents of services provided and program activities conducted
- Support the M&E officers in the following areas: routine data review, verification and validation, conducting periodic DQA and compilation of Quarterly M&E report and monitoring of program activities.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of all trainings and meeting attendance/minutes.
- Work closely with the M&E officers to make the beneficiaries’ file cabinets safe and confidential.
- Maintain hard copy and electronic files of the Monthly Summary Forms.
- Store every document in its designated location.
Qualification and Experience
- A university degree or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering or Physics or Pure Sciences or any related field of study
- Research and Evaluation skills
- Demonstrable computer skills especially with use of MS Excel especially for data analysis
- Report writing skills
- Analytical skill
- Experience in similar or related position will be an advantage
Application Closing Date
Wednesday; 12th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as subject of the email.
Note: This vacancy will be attended to on a rolling basis. We will fill this vacancy once we get the right candidates.