Latest Reruitment for PLC Engineer at Kimberly Ryan Limited
Kimberly Ryan Limited – Our client, a global Manufacturer of plastic company is recruiting qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: PLC Engineer
- Execute plant production in order to meet the production target
- Ensure availability of adequate raw material
- Implement work schedules
- Ensure proper stock handling inclusive of consumable parts and spares
- Monitoring and supervision of the entire process
- Strictly ensure the compliance with the virgin to approve ratio
- Minimize the rejection and wastage
- Ensure routine maintenance of equipment and identify emerging problems and communication to related dept
- Taking immediate action during trouble shooting and ensure correction in the minimum possible time
- Minimizing the Breakage of films in the production process
- Able to implement the production schedule
- Able to Understand of raw material, equipment and process flows / operations.
- Ability to apply principles, technical applications and procedures for production as per product standards and customer requirements.
- Ability to understand importance of SOP creation and Implementation
- Ensure waste minimization
- Ensure proper functioning of waste recycling plant
- Ensure compliance with the quality standards in the production process
- Able to measure important characteristics of material or production process to determine the variation in quality parameters
- Able to implement the plans for the Management of waste i.e handling, storage, collection of wastage.
- Removal of the waste from the production area for proper working conditions
- Execute standard operating procedures for procedure and EHS compliances.
Qualification and Requirements
- B.E / B. Tech or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years of experience in similar industry