Latest Employment Opportunity at Fan Milk Plc
Fan Milk Plc, is a leading manufacturer and marketer of healthy, nutritious and safe frozen dairy and non-frozen dairy food products with distribution channels across the length and breadth of Nigeria. Fan Milk Nigeria is a well established and fast growing food processing industry offering wide range of products.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Regional Sales Manager
- The incumbent will lead and develop a team of Account Managers and Customer Development Representatives with the purpose of influencing KPI Performance positively in order to achieve the Region’s business objectives.
- Ensure Region KPIs are achieved.
- Drive a winning culture; lead coaching and coordinate weekly/ monthly Regional meetings and ensure target understanding.
- POP Execution; conduct structured market visits and provide written feedback -reports
- Responsible for the achievement of Regional Volume/revenue targets and other KPIs
- Responsible for developing existing customers and recruiting new ones.
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in the numbers of active vendors in assigned Region
- Responsible for ensuring improvement in vendors daily sales
- Ensure stock availability target is achieved.
- Ensure that customers keep products at right quality temperature
- Ensure sales assets functionality – Bicycle, push cart, head box, freezers
- Responsible for price compliance.
- Drive and achieve Bicycles, Pushcarts and other sales asset utilisation target.
- Take ownership of the systems, tools etc. provided by Sales Capability Development Dept. to develop your Sales Team and embed the way of working in them.
- Manage credit limits and debt to be within set target.
- Mapping: identify and determine the right number of customers, i.e. Exclusive Agents required per territory; Vendors territory gap/coverage per territory; Event coverage.
- Ensure understanding and execution of the commercial rules& guidelines
- Develop the channel, customer, and vendors expertise.
- Responsible for ensuring the identification and effective management of hotspots.
- Constructively analyse and report competition trends.
- Drive and monitor performance evaluation and coaching of AM & CDR.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: Multiple applications will disqualify the applicant.