Work at Adexen Recruitment Agency
Adexen has been mandated by one of its clients in the Pharmaceutical industry to recruit a suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Operations Director
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
- Prepare Annual Sales Budget for approval.
- Provide direction for the field force/Marketing Teams to attain company target.
- Good profitability by maintaining optimum pricing, focus on high profit packs/Products and effective control of operational stock.
- Ensure effective collaboration with other Departmental Heads in ensuring regular availability of stock. Also, ensuring optimum inventory.
- Review advertising/promotional programme by Product Managers in line with budget projection for Management approval.
- Monitor on a monthly basis the actual sales performance of products with the aid of sales statistics and report variance with budget expectation. Recommend sales/marketing strategies to rectify any adverse performance.
- Plan for cycle meting and ensuring that all cycle briefs for the Field force staff are done on time for cycle.
- Collaborate in the recruitment and training of new field staff in the Pharma (Sales) Division. Regularly updating their knowledge with the new information as appropriate.
- Liaise with out-sourced Clinical Research in utilizing the results of marketing clinical trials for the effective defense and promotion of the products.
- Carry out the preparation and implementation of pre-marketing and launch plans for new products introductions
- Ensure that all Marketing support staff meet up with their assigned responsibilities.
- Regular field visits for competitive update and monitoring of promotional programmes.
- Utilizes Veeva to ensure that marketing programme and plans are being implemented in the field.
- Integrate Key Account Management and Life Cycle Management into the marketing of assigned portfolio
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 10-15 years cognate experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy of any related discipline. Masters Degree is an added advantage.
- In depth knowledge of medical detailing and promotions.
- In depth knowledge of Nigeria pharmaceutical markets.
- Successful track record in managing large sales teams and result oriented.
- Excellent communication skills both oral and written.
- Microsoft proficient with experience in working with power point presentations.
- Familiar with ACNielsen software with sound analytical and problem-solving skills.
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: We thank all applicants however only those selected will be contacted.