Business Development and Marketing Manager at Fadac Resources and Services
Fadac Resources and Services – Our client, a global service network in over 100 countries, a world-class, reliable, freight forwarding, project logistics management, ships agency and supply-chain management Company.
Due to expansion, we are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development and Marketing Manager
- We are in need of Business Development and Marketing manager who will develop strategies to create awareness as well as win business to increase sales revenue.
- Identify partnerships and opportunities targeted at developing sales lead especially from Oil and Gas Companies.
- Gather intelligence for the preparation of reports, presentations and tenders that will win the company contracts in on going and upcoming projects.
- Gather market and customer information and network with major players in the Oil and Gas Industry and the decision makers and provide feedback on industry trends.
- Develop strategies and budgetary requirement forecasts to grow sales and profit targets for existing and new clients.
- Develop field sales action plans for improved sales performance, identifying marketing opportunities, market requirements, and build customer database based on company’s client’s market niche.
- Manage key accounts to meet/exceed targets relating to revenue growth activities, profit margin, sales, customer retention and customer acquisition, generates key account performance report weekly.
- Regularly visit assigned existing accounts validating our service levels and develop new revenue streams
- Responding to customer needs: exploring specific needs, anticipating new opportunities, developing client-specific interphases for continuity and managing sales process from opportunity identification to winning business.
- Maintain a current and accurate knowledge of competitor products, services, rates or pricing strategies, clientele and market share. Using this highlight to promote the market share by recommending competitive selling prices
- Keep abreast of competitor’s activity, evaluating key competitor’s strength and weakness and recommending any necessary tactical action monthly
- Develop and maintains profitable relationship with all customers and with all stakeholders and promptly resolving ALL customer-service problems
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly time-phased reports on achievement and activities for management information and generate progress report on sales and business volume targets from the sales data and trends.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business Management / Marketing
- Candidate must have at least Seven (7) years’ relevant experience
- Candidate must have three (3) years within the Shipping & Logistics Industry.
- Good business sense
- A deep understanding of marketing principles
- Knowledge of the Oil and Gas Industry
- Must have achieved obvious results in sales and business development with evidence of continuous growth especially in the Oil and Gas industry
- Good communications skills and must be able to speak with a diverse range of prospective clients- varying in size, industry and business model.
- Business development skills
- Marketing and Sales skills
- A good knowledge of Freight forwarding will be an added advantage.