Customer Service Manager Recruitment at IO Furniture Limited
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Title: Customer Service Manager
Key Roles & Responsibilities
- Enhance Customer Service and Sales staff accomplishments and competence by planning delivery of solutions; answering technical and procedural questions for less experienced team members; teaching improved processes; mentoring team members.
- To serve as the primary point of contact for clients from design and project execution to, attending to client meetings and making presentation as may be required.
- Monitor and remain current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
- Prepare departmental sales performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information from other members of the Customer Service and Sales Department
- Sell furniture products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions.
- Maintain relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance.
- Make presentations to clients on the company’s product and services to facilitate the closure of sales
- Drive the organization’s Net Promoter Score (NPS) and ensure existing clients recommend to others
- Implement a culture of First Call resolution across the department
- Identify new markets by creating new opportunities using demographics and psychographics. Leverage other sectors in creating promos etc.
- Ensure timely Delivery and confirmation processes with transparency and simplicity
- Support great customer experience and tools for engagement/culture audit – support must be available to customers across multiple channels in a timely manner
- Obtain and articulate clients’ brief and assist them in identifying the solution they require.
- Ensure that clients’ are provided with weekly updates on their project or order
- Ensure that clients complaints are resolved on time
- Ensure that email and telephone enquiries are responded to promptly within 24 hours
- Ensure that quotations, tenders and job orders are accurately compiled before being sent to the clients.
- Daily showroom walkthrough to attach price tags to all items.
- Coordinate the update of departmental documentations regularly as assigned
- Update showroom stock movement records daily
- Coordinate the daily preparation of activity reports on the following; Sales closure,
- Number of unconfirmed orders converted to sales
- Growth of customers’ database,
- Walk-in clients: Prioritised and segmented by order value
- Number of online enquiries received and attended to
- Customer complaints received and resolved daily
- Visit clients’ sites as may be required (before commencement of project , during installation and after installation for resolution and sign off)
- To deliver and maintain an efficient, proactive customer service department to drive sales revenue.
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
- To drive sales and achieve revenue target by engaging both new and existing customers. These will include visitors to the showroom, email enquiries, in bound telephone enquiries and enquiries via the Company website.
- To generate more business opportunities for the company by engaging with prospective clients and doing the same with present clients in order to secure repeat business and referrals.
- To develop and maintain an in-depth knowledge of the company’s products and services; and have the ability to engage and advise clients on their furniture requirements and to resolve any customer complaints.
- Demonstrate a proven ability to network to deliver Business results.
- Internal Process: Team to achieve zero for all documentations (Job order, drawing quotes briefs etc.
- External Process (Customer experience/Csat): Team to provide First call resolution (FCR) within 24 hours of receipt of call, email etc. Team to achieve NPS (9-10), Mystery shopping rating for customer experience (4 – 5)
- Time Management: Meet project timeliness and sign offs with both internal and external stakeholders
Qualification (Education & Trainings)
- First Degree from a recognized University
- MBA or MSc will provide an added advantage
- Customer Relationship Management system
- Enterprise Resource Planning
Skills & Competencies
- Oral and written communication skills
- Problem-solving and Innovative skills
- Proven Supervisory skills
- Ability to Multitask
- Ability to coordinate a team
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to be proactive and deliver results
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytic skills
- Attention to details
- Sound knowledge of the Company’s products and services
- Project Management Skills
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Administrative Skills
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Package
- Good understanding of the use of Social Media
- Networking skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Customer service and sales oriented role.
- Minimum of 2-3years in a Supervisory role