Join PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria
PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Nigeria has been operating in Nigeria since 1953 through its predecessor firms of Coopers & Lybrand and Price Waterhouse. We’re one of the leading professional services firms in the country with offices in Lagos, Abuja and Port Harcourt, over 1000 staff and 31 resident partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Data & Analytics Associate
Reference Number: 125-NIG00216
Job type: Permanent
Roles & Responsibilities
- Analyze and interpret big volumes of data from client including internal data systems and external sources
- Identify, investigate and explain trends and patterns in data using data tools, platforms and analytical tool kits
- Translate complex findings into business terms and communicate to client
- Develop strategies for analytics to build advanced data visualizations and analytical models
- Moving analytics models from development to production.
- Use machine learning techniques for addressing a variety of problems (e.g. consumer segmentation, revenue forecasting etc.).
- Building machine learning models and systems, interpreting their output.
- Builds and manage/maintain database to house data collected from various sources.
- Researches best practices; develops implementation plan of operational and cost improvement strategies; assists in seeking, evaluating and implementing new technology.
- Minimum of 1-2 years relevant experience
- Demonstrates analytical abilities using Python, R;
- Ability to use data storage technologies: SQL, NoSQL,;
- Efficient use of data processing tools: R(dplyr, etc), Python (Numpy, Pandas, etc.), Spark,
- Exhibit advanced analytics and machine learning capabilities using libraries in R and Python, TensorFlow, Keras, PyTorch, Spark MLlib;
- Visualization: R-Shiny, Python (Matplotlib, Seaborn, bokeh, etc.), PowerBI, Qlik, Tableau;
- Machine learning algorithms (e.g. k-nearest neighbors, random forests, ensemble methods, deep neural networks, etc.) and when it is appropriate to use each technique.
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Ability to communicate clearly with colleagues.
- A proven track record of establishing and maintaining strong relationships.
- A proactive approach to problem solving, delivering results and meeting client expectations.
- Strong statistical and programming skills and technical depth.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills (presentation & facilitation).
- Demonstrable creativity and innovation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving capabilities
- Ability to remain organized, driven, and focused on multiple projects at a time
- Ability to use data visualization tools such as Tableau is a plus.