System Analyst at APM Terminals
APM Terminals is the global terminal operating arm of the A.P. Moller-Maersk Group. APM Terminals operates a Global Terminal Network of 76 operating port and terminal facilities and 117 Inland Services operations in 59 countries around the globe.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: System Analyst
- In conjunction with the IT Manager develop, document and implement policies and procedures related to support, security and backup.
- Establish and maintain network user accounts, user environment, directories and security.
- Create and maintain Technical manuals.
- Monitor and manage disk usage.
- Train users on software and equipment usage.
- Respond to the needs and questions of network users concerning their access to resources on the network and the operation of various software programmes.
- Develop and communicate standards for use, operations, and security of network, personal computers and data.
- Research and evaluate new administration methods.
- Install and test software upgrades.
- Develop and implement disaster recovery procedures.
- Coordinate and schedule backups and communicate downtime to users.
- Ensure all software is correctly licensed and version up-to-date where applicable.
We are looking for
- At least 3 years experience with VMware, Windows servers, networking (CCNA level).
- Knowledge of IT Governance frameworks(ITIL, COBIT etc.).
- Experience within a customer focused environment.
- Solid written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively articulate visual solutions.
- Full software development life cycle experience.
- Innovative and solution driven mind-set.
- Experience of project based environments with understanding of the Agile process.
- Experience with OOD principles and languages.
- Understanding quality assurance principles of software development.
- Knowledge of software quality metrics and measures.
- Understanding software testing approaches
- Candidate must be innovative and ready to work under pressure.
- APM Terminals Apapa Ltd. offers tremendous growth, career and leadership opportunities for those with the ambition, drive and dedication to become one of the best. If you see yourself being part of a team that helps the global economy grow through our worldwide network of customers and terminals, then we definitely want to hear from you!
- Working at APM Terminals brings a unique blend of being part of an exuberant, enthusiastic and fast-paced logistics company. You will have the opportunity to be exposed to various fields of expertise, from operations to customer service that will accelerate your development. We believe in encouraging our employees to learn, take risks, and grow their careers.