IT Network Manager Recruitment at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc has been a part of the lives of Nigerians at home and abroad. Our global vision is to be a leading foods company in Africa providing high quality and affordable products in the most convenient ways to consumers through world class brands like Golden Penny Flour, Golden Penny Semovita, Goldenvita, Golden Pasta and Golden Noodles. The Company’s flagship brand, Golden Penny, remains one of the best known and the preferred brands amongst bakers, confectioneries and consumers in Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: IT Network Manager
- Manage effective operations of enterprise telecommunication, teleconferencing and VOIP systems
- Plan, Design, implement and manage group network infrastructure and network projects
- Lead the network team to regularly monitor network performance and availability across all FMN locations and prepare periodic reports on same
- Liaise with OEMs and third-party service providers to investigate and deliver cost effective network solutions
- Conduct periodic service reviews with third-party service providers against set benchmarks in agreed SLAs
- Liaise with other key members of the team to ensure adequate network security and compliance to standards
- B.Sc. in Computer Science, Engineering, Electronics or related field
- MBA or M.Sc in Computer Science, Engineering or related disciplines is an added advantage
- At least 5 years cognate experience
- Professional Qualifications such as CCNP, CCDP is minimally required.
- Qualifications such as CCIE /MCSE is an added advantage
The Person Must:
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Have good interpersonal skills
- Demonstrate Excellent Presentation Skills