Learning and Development Officer at Pivotage Consulting
Pivotage Consulting – We are a professional outfit that offers a wide spectrum of strategic Human Resource Services; particularly – Innovative Staffing Solutions, Potent L&D Interventions and Flexible Outsourcing to both big and small organizations across different business sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Learning and Development Officer
Job Ref.: LDO/2222/ PC
Location: Jakande-Lekki, Lagos
Type: Full Time
Career: Mid-Level Expert
Summary / Objective
- We seek to grow our team by hiring a young and vibrant individual to perform the role of a Learning and Development Officer.
- Your job as a Learning and Development Officer is to create and deliver bespoke training programmes for clients.
- Contributing in the creation, management and execution of training learning and development programs.
- Ensuring successful integration of learning and development programs so that employees can competently meet the business needs of the client organization.
- Creating training programmes that are aligned with client’s objectives and having a strong understanding of what they are.
- Acting as the go to within the business for anyone with questions or queries regarding training and development programme.
- Working closely with various clients and having a full understanding of their organisations and training requirements.
- Embracing different styles of training techniques, including e-learning, tutorial sessions or coaching.
- Evaluating individual and organizational development needs Design and deliver e-learning courses, workshops and other trainings (public and in-house)
- Assessing the success of development plans and helping employees make the most of learning opportunities.
- Helping clients analyse their training needs through career pathing, Track budgets and negotiate contracts.
- Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- 3 – 4years’ experience in Learning and Development preferably with a Consulting firm.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in Education, Human Resources or a related discipline.
- Professional certification is preferred the Certified Professional in Training Management. (CPTM)
- Strong business development skills with a proven track record of converting prospects to paying clients.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint.
- Comfortable using a computer for various tasks
- Must reside on the island