Pragmatic Technologies is Recruiting
Pragmatic Technologies is an holding company that has three (3) top brand presence in Nigeria: 1. PRAG (a top leading brand for stabilizers, inverters, batteries, solar and other power products); 2. Awoof Berekete (a top notch quick service restaurant offering great tasting Nigerian foods) and 3. Concise (a news website).
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Web Developer & SEO Specialist
- We are currently sourcing for a skilled Web Developer & SEO Specialist who would be responsible for developing and / or designing websites for the group with more emphasis on Concise (the news website).
- The candidate must also have strong exposure in analyzing, reviewing and implementing the group’s websites in such a way that they are optimized to be picked up by search engines; develop their contents to include keywords or phrases in order to increase traffic; conduct various testing methods in design, layout and advertising techniques in order to gain the most organic and paid traffic.
- The candidate will have in – depth knowledge of keyword research, SEO copywriting and the behaviors of search engines.
- Website and software application designing, building, or maintaining.
- Using scripting or authoring languages, management tools, content creation tools, applications and digital media.
- Conferring with teams to resolve conflicts, prioritize needs, develop content criteria, or choose solutions.
- Directing or performing Website updates.
- Developing or validating test routines and schedules to ensure that test cases mimic external interfaces and address all browser and device types.
- Editing, writing, or designing Website content, and directing team members who produce content.
- Maintaining an understanding of the latest Web applications and programming practices through education, study, and participation in conferences, workshops, and groups.
- Back up files from Web sites to local directories for recovery.
- Identifying problems uncovered by customer feedback and testing, and correcting or referring problems to appropriate personnel for correction.
- Evaluating code to ensure it meets industry standards, is valid, is properly structured, and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Determining user needs by analyzing technical requirements.
- Reviewing and analyzing client sites for areas that can be improved and optimized
- Preparing detailed strategy reports
- Identifying powerful keywords to drive the most valuable traffic
- Running PPC campaigns
- Writing powerful calls-to-action to convert visitors
- Filling websites and other content with effective keywords
- Writing effective SEO content for blogs, websites and social media accounts
- Developing link building strategies
- Analyzing keywords and SEO techniques used by competitors
- Keeping updated on both white hat and black hat SEO strategies to stay within search engine guidelines
- Compiling and presenting SEO guidelines
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree.
- Minimum of two(2) to three (3) years’ experience in website development, content marketing, content growth and SEO
- Solid knowledge and experience in programming applications.
- Proficient in My SQL.
- Working knowledge of search engine optimization practices
- Outstanding ability to think creatively, strategically, identify and resolve problems
- Excellent verbal and written communication skill
- Ability to work within a team and independently
- Familiarization in Google analytics
- Experience with website optimization tools
- Strong organizational, time management, and analytical skills