Recruitment for Corporate Sales Manager at Airtel Nigeria
Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Corporate Sales Manager
- To build and execute a Corporate Client Account Business Plan that includes both transactional and strategic initiatives to grow Airtel’s presence and share in the market and in the accounts assigned to the region through a team of KAMs.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Science and Technology related courses, Economics, Business Administration or any other Social Sciences courses
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration would be preferred additional qualification
- MBA in Marketing or Postgraduate degree with specialization in Marketing will also be preferred
- 5-7 years of work experience with 3years of relevant experience in Telecom Industry
- Of these years 2-3 years should be in telecom Corporate and enterprise solution products/ services sales/ marketing.
- A minimum of 2 years in Management role.
- Extensive knowledge of telecom enterprise business data products and applicable markets.