Work at Neem Foundation
Neem Foundation is Non-Governmental Organisation that is committed to improving the lives of those affected by the North- East insurgency in Nigeria through building inclusive communities, providing and raising the standards of psycho-social care and countering extremist narratives.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Admin Officer
Locations: Adamawa and Sokoto
- The Admin Officer would provide office and administrative support to the centre.
- This role is vital for the smooth running of the programme.
- She/he will act as the point of contact for all employees, providing administrative support and managing their queries.
Education/Qualification /Skills & Experience
- University Degree in any discipline. Masters Degree in Administration or Management is an added advantage.
- 2+ years previous experience in an Admin role.
- Well-organized and committed
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Skill in organizing resources and establishing priorities.
- Strong sense of and respect for confidentiality
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable to changing priorities.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems
- Ability to manage conflict and resolve complaints
- Proficiency in using Micro-soft office package
- Fluency in English and Hausa.