Apply at Ascentech Services Limited
Ascentech Services Limited – Our client, a leading Fast Moving Consumer Goods (FMCG) Group with head office in Lagos, Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Administrator
- Provide users with networking, software and other hardware support
- Installation of IT software on systems/PCs
- Monitoring and troubleshooting of IT/technical and network-related issues
- Should do good follow up on issues & should have good reporting skills
- CCNA, MCSE аor any other relevant network course certified.
Education / Experience / Other Requirements
- B.Sc / BEng/ HND in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or a related discipline. CCNA, MCSE or any other relevant IT network-related certified course will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a similar position.
- Hand-on experience in deployment and implementation of any ERP (software) will be an advantage
- Proficiency in the use of standard computer software tools such as MS Word and Excel, and ability to read and understand technical information.
Knowledge, Skills & Competencies Required:
- Sound IT knowledge of AD and installation of IT software on systems/PCs
- Reliable, hardworking & disciplined
- Good reporting skills
- Should possess high level of communication proficiency.
- Demonstrate good technical capacity and outstanding ethical conduct.
- Demonstrate leadership and capacity to collaborate.
- Ability to problem-solve and a high level of analytical skills
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.