Facility Manager at Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting is one of the fast growing Nigeria’s management & healthcare consulting firms. We work with top executives to help them make better decisions, convert those decisions to actions and deliver the sustainable success they desire. For more than 5 years, we’ve been passionate about achieving better results for our clients, results that go beyond financials and are uniquely tailored, pragmatic, holistic , sustainable and clients oriented.
Sigma has more than 41 consultants in major industries and provided services in 3 countries.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Facility Manager
- We are searching for experienced and qualified Facility Manager to join our client’s Company, a renowned restaurant in Lekki.
- The successful candidate will help our client develop and implement new facility management programs, plan and manage facility central services and so on.
- Develop and implement a facility management program including preventative maintenance and life-cycle requirements
- Conduct and document regular facilities inspections
- Ensure compliance with health and safety standards and industry codes
- Allocate and manage facility space for maximum efficiency
- Coordinate intra-office moves
- Supervise maintenance and repair of facilities and equipment
- Oversee facility refurbishment and renovations
- Plan and manage facility central services such as electrical, plumbing, reception, security, cleaning, waste disposal and parking
- Implement best practice processes to increase efficiency
- Obtain quotes and tenders from vendors and suppliers
- Calculate and compare costs for goods and services to maximize cost-effectiveness
- Negotiate contracts to optimize delivery and cost saving
- Coordinate and monitor activities of contract suppliers
- Manage contractor and vendor relationships
- Manage and review service contracts to ensure facility management needs are being met
- Ensure delivery schedules, quantity and quality criteria are met
- Check completed work by contractors and vendors
- Verify payment and invoicing match contract pricing
- Plan and monitor appropriate facility management staffing levels
- Ensure efficient utilization of facility maintenance staff
- Performance manage, develop and train staff
- Prepare and track facility budget
- Monitor expenses and payments
- Generate and present regular reports and reviews of facility-related budgets, finances, contracts, expenditures and purchases
- Develop and implement cost reduction initiatives
- A degree in Hospitality or any relevant field
- At least two years manager experience in the hospitality field
- Good customer relations attitude
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Excellent use of the Microsoft Office
NGN80,000 / Month
Application Closing Date
20th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.