Ruby On Rails Developer Recruitment at Tezza Business Solutions Limited
Tezza Business Solutions Limited, is a leading Software Quality Assurance and Testing multinational with a regional office in Lagos, Nigeria. We are a Software Quality Assurance and Testing Services provider. Our primary goal is to be the “go to” Quality Assurance & Software Testing company in East and West Africa while developing offshore resources to fill test automation positions (and other hard to find software testing capabilities) in the North America and European markets.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Ruby On Rails Developer
- This position is a mid-level Ruby application developer with Ruby on Rails experience. The employee has a passion for clean, well-tested code and a desire to learn and try new technologies. Our current technology stack includes:
- Ruby on Rails
Qualifications / Requirements
Educational Qualifications Desired:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Information Sciences with experience of 2+ years in the areas outlined above.
Competencies and Experience Desired:
- Must be able to initiate and handle projects (along with team lead).
- Must be able to clearly communicate the results to non-technical audiences.
- Strong team player, excellent communication skills across all levels within and outside the organization.
Software Engineer having experience in these areas and toolsets:
- 2+ years professional experience with Object Oriented languages
- 1+ year(s) professional experience with Ruby/RoR
- Experience with Git version control
- You have some open-source code on GitHub for us to look at.
- A passion for TDD principles.
- Candidate should have experience in software development practices and should have excellent programming skills. Candidate should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills and be energized by performing in a team environment.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.