Coca-Cola Company Recruitment for Warehouse Specialist
The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands.
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Ref Id: req20651
Location: Ebute Metta, Lagos
Job Description / Responsibilities
- The Warehouse Specialist reports to the Warehouse Supervisor and is responsible for management and reconciliation of inventory/stock through adhering to processes and policies and also responsible for stock taking.
- The role holder ensures good manufacturing practices, stocks are properly arranged, production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipt of products from depots and other locations.
Other key responsibilities of the role include:
- To coordinate loading and offloading of trucks, track and manage 3PL forklift downtime and utilization.
- Execution of warehouse ZIHP(in-house processing) tasks in the physical and on the ERP.
- To manage and reconcile inventory through proper issuance and receipt of stock.
- To ensure proper stock arrangement and accurate stock count paying particular attention to stock count pre-requisites. Ensures stock is stored in appropriate storage condition.
- To ensure DSD and haulage trucks are properly loaded to achieve daily sales. Production reconciliation, sampling treatment and receipts from depots and other locations.
- To ensure pallets availability. Issue empties to manufacturing and receive finished goods from production with minimal operational loss.
- Resources optimization- to ensure proper utilization of resources, machines, to meet company’s objective. Implementation of strategy for managing losses associated with FEFO and general stock arrangement
- Development and implementation of Warehouse processes
- Delivery of agreed Warehouse KBIs & BP commitments.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- BSc degree / HND.
- Fluency in English (verbal and written communication)
- 1-2 years of field experience
- MS Office, MS Excel – Intermediate, MS Word and Power Point – Intermediate.
- Action Oriented
- Decision Quality
- Problem Solving
- Drive for Results
- Conflict Management
- Building Effective Teams/Peer Relationships.