Human Resource Officer Recruitment at Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc
Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc – Headquartered in Ibadan is responsible for electricity distribution within the south western zone (Oyo, Ogun, Osun and kwara as well as some parts of Kogi, Ekiti and Niger states).
We are an organization with a focus on delivering excellent service to the customers and providing customer satisfaction through reliable power distributions.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resource Officer
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Slots: 5 Openings
- To support the HRBP in partnering with the Regional and Business Hub teams to ensure that the appropriate operational HR functions are enacted to deliver transformational outcomes.
- Work with HRBP to Cascade, Translate, Implement and control HR activities at the Regional / Hub level.
- Consulting with line management and provide daily HR guidance and ad-hoc training on Personnel Development Plans at the Regional / Hub levels.
- Lead, train, motivate, develop and empower team members in accordance with IBEDC’s Policies and Procedures.
- Identify short, medium and long-term resourcing issues. Build and maintain the local workforce plans, co-ordinate with key Regional / Business Hub. Management team about workforce supply and demand and challenges on new roles, replacement and recruitment and retention strategies.
- Provide advice on change management initiatives, organisational / departmental restructures / job role design / outsourcing /transfers / redundancy situations in order to improve cost and efficiency, clarify accountabilities and empower delivery of great customer service.
- Work in partnership with business area managers, manage employee relations issues including the ongoing relations with the trade unions at a micro level. Resolve complex employee relations issues and address grievances.
- Embed a performance management culture within the business area as a means of driving business improvement by ensuring clear objectives, feedback and the improvement of customer service through behaviors aligned with our values.
- B.Sc or equivalent in Social Sciences is required
- Required Experience 3 – 5 years
- Experience of operating as a business partner.
- Strong strategic thinking ability with the ability to develop and implement robust people plans with limited direction
- Demonstrable experience in leading and implementing HR strategic projects
- Skills in organisational development, organisational design and change management
- Experience on influencing multiple stakeholders at all levels and operating within a matrix organisation
- Good understanding of business strategy/planning and strong commercial acumen
- Results orientated, assertive, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a “can do” attitude
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Excellent report writing skills
- Excellent data analysis skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good coordinating skills
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: When the page opens, click on “Click Here See Vacancies” and select “Human Resource Officer” to apply accordingly.