Nuach Consulting is Recruiting
Nuach Consulting – Our client, a media firm in Abuja is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Finance Executive
The Finance Executive is responsible for providing financial guidance and support to clients and colleagues so they can make sound business decisions.
- S/he distributes the financial resources of a company, is responsible for the budget planning, and supports the executive management team by offering insights and financial advice that will allow them to make the best business decisions for the company.
- Monitoring the day-to-day financial operations within the company, such as payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Tracking the company’s financial status and performance to identify areas for potential improvement
- Providing insightful information and expectations to senior executives to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Staying up to date with technological advances and accounting software to be used for financial purposes
- Establishing and maintaining financial policies and procedures for the company
- Understanding and adhering to financial regulations and legislation.
- Preparing asset, liability, and capital account entries by compiling and analysing and documenting account information.
- Compiling and summarising current financial status by collecting information; preparing balance sheet, profit and loss statement, budgets, business plans, commentaries, financial statements and other reports.
- Analysing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses
- Substantiating financial transactions by auditing documents and ensuring internal control.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies and insolvency cases by collecting and analysing account information.
- Offering suggestions about resource utilisation, tax strategies and assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills
- The ability to make sense out of data and pay attention to detail is integral to this role. Work will be varied and complex
- Excellent Math and analytic skills
- Capable of thriving in a creative, dynamic, results-oriented environment
- Technology competence
- First Degree in accounting, economics or any related field of study
- A minimum of 3 years work experience