Engineering Manager at an Indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing Company
An indigenous Specialist Energy Servicing company that provides integrated services in the oil and gas industry is recruiting suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Engineering Manager
Reports to: Managing Director
- Responsible for ensuring that all projects and engineering duties are fulfilled and to develop client base/customer relationships in bringing in new businesses.
- Development, execution, supervision, and coordination of all technical aspects of on-going projects and projects under development.
- Develop client base/customer relationships in bringing in new businesses
- Responsible for Performance Monitoring Processes (PMS) to ensure targets are met with respect to quality, cost and schedule on all projects.
- The EM will, from time to time as directed by the MD represent the company at technical meetings such as design review workshops, presentation of company capabilities to prospective clients, conferences, etc.
- Supervise and work closely with various engineering discipline and be responsible for the overall technical delivery of projects and services to the satisfaction of our various clients.
- Manage the overall productivity of engineering staff by assigning the right individuals to tasks in all cases.
- Plan and manage engineering and design systems implementation, technical specifications, standard drawings standard setup of models etc., and data management systems.
- Provide technical interface with customer and ensure the customer is aware of the environmental effects of the deliverable and is qualitative/quantitative information, including options for improvement.
- Providing clear and concise instructions to engineering teams.
- Bid preparation and timely submission of tenders
- Any other duties assigned by the MD from time to time
- Drive for Results
- Technical & Functional Skill
- Customer Focus & HSE Capability
- Building Business Relation
- Presentation & Communication skills
- Time Management
- Problem Solving
- Timely Decision Making and Organizing.
- Good understanding of multi-discipline engineering delivery and detailed knowledge of the application of applicable EMS Processes.
Qualification & Experience
- Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
- MBA and Project Management Certification is an added advantage
- 5 years minimum experience in similar role
- Certification in COREN or NSE