Apply at Pickmeup International Company
Pickmeup International Company – The transportation industry is antiquated and has remained relatively unchanged, with minimal use of technology, sub-par service levels, and no national brand. Pickmeup is the first national brand for on-demand rides. We offer businesses a superior experience built on convenience, reliability and unmatched customer service, all powered by our proprietary technology platform. We provide easy web and mobile transportation, flexible ride options, transparent pricing, real-time tracking and confirmations, up-to-the-minute ETAs, Ride Ratings and a feature-rich API for a seamless “last mile” logistics solution. Pickmeup is headquartered in Warri, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Experienced Tricycle (Keke) Marketing Manager
Locations: Warri-Delta, Port Harcourt-Rivers, Onitsha-Anambra
- Responsible for promoting and publicizing the company’s brand and services.
- Carrying out the daily tasks that keep department functioning.
- Overseeing and developing marketing campaigns.
- Devising and developing ideas and strategies.
- Work to achieve the company’s target.
- Make strategic decisions to prioritize within functional area; guide and set goals for the overall team.
- Coach others – directly or indirectly – on strategic thinking & prioritization.
- Develop analytical frameworks to support the company in business decision-making.
- Identify operational weaknesses and help improve or innovate new processes.
- Build, maintain, communicate, and present detailed reporting at city, regional, and mega-regional levels.
- Present models, findings and insights to senior management to drive business decisions.