IT Technician Wanted at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: IT Technician
- We are looking for technically skilled candidates with good problem-solving ability for the position of IT Technician.
- The duties of an IT Technician include being a reference point for all IT related queries at the user level, responding to user needs in a timely manner and ensuring the optimal running of all systems, among other technical duties.
- IT Technicians are expected to display good interpersonal skills as they will interact with colleagues from various departments and executive levels.
- They are required to listen to their technical needs, understand their problems and implement solutions to them.
- Installing and configuring hardware and software components to ensure usability.
- Troubleshooting hardware and software issues.
- Ensuring electrical safety standards are met.
- Repairing or replacing damaged hardware.
- Upgrading the entire system to enable compatible software on all computers.
- Installing and upgrading anti-virus software to ensure security at the user level.
- Performing tests and evaluations on new software and hardware.
- Providing support to users and being the first point of contact for error reporting.
- Establishing good relationships with all departments and colleagues.
- Conducting daily backup operations.
- Managing technical documentation.
Application Closing Date
28th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as subject of the email.