Recent Job Vacancy at GreyWolf Empire
GreyWolf Empire is an energetic and talented creative agency. We blend intelligent creativity and innovation with a sincere collaborative approach, consistently delivering powerful results for our clients.
We are currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Business Development Executive
Locations: Abuja and Lagos
Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the companyТs products/services addressing or predicting clientsТ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices, etc.
- Plan for the company’s financial success
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build strong relationships with industry professionals, competitors, vendors, and other personnel
- Possess a strong understanding of our products/services, our competition in the industry and positioning
- Follow the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Proven working experience as a Business Development Executive, Sales Executive or a relevant business development role.
- Must be very smart, confident, charismatic, agile and business savvy.
- B.Sc / BA in Business Administration, Sales or relevant field
- 2 years proven track record in business sales or related market especially around the focus market.
- Excellent organizational skills, with emphasis on priorities and goal setting
- Proficiency in MS Office and CRM software
- Superior presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Technical skills required to understand and propose products or solutions by focusing on client requirements
- Ability to communicate information, whether technical or non-technical to staff members and customers, in a clear and concise manner
- Time management, planning and negotiating skills.
Application Closing Date
30th March, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes and Instagram handles (if Available) to: email@example.com using the “Job title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.