Recruitment for Service Quality Manager at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Service Quality Manager
- The individual would be expected to plan, direct, or coordinate quality assurance programs
- Formulate quality control policies and control quality of business support and execution efforts and monitor, audit while improving business process and corporate compliance.
- Collect and analyze execution reports to evaluate quality
- Analyze client feedback results and provide feedback and interpretation to management committee/meeting, and client engagement team.
- Stop test if test process is compromised
- Monitor performance of quality control systems to ensure effectiveness and efficiency
- Communicate periodic (quarterly or annually) service performance information to all relevant organizational departments, outside vendors, or contractors.
- Instruct staff in service quality control and analytical procedures
- Produce reports regarding non-conformance of tools or processes, job execution quality, root cause analyses, or quality trends.
- Participate in the development of product specifications for better process automation.
- Review statistical studies, technological advances, or regulatory standards and trends to stay abreast of issues in the field of process quality control, process audits and compliance.
- Identify critical points in the execution process and specify monitoring procedures to be used at these points.
- Create and implement process monitoring and evaluation criteria or procedures.
- Document procedures, methodologies, or criteria.
- Review and update standard operating procedures or quality assurance manuals.
- Identify service quality problems or areas for improvement and recommend solutions.
- Verify that test centres, support services vendors, technology partner tools, and all in-house execution tools and processes meet established/agreed standards.
- Review all documentation necessary for regulatory submissions and inspections.
- Evaluate new testing and sampling methodologies or technologies to determine user acceptance.
- Monitor process adherence throughout business execution cycles.
- Instruct vendors or contractors on quality guidelines, testing procedures, or ways to eliminate deficiencies/failure.
- Liaise with Research & Development, to monitor the development of new products to help identify possible problems for new products.
- Confer with marketing and sales departments to define client requirements and expectations.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law or Psychology preferred
- Master’s Degree also considered.
- Spreadsheet software – Microsoft Excel
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and management principles involved in strategic planning, resource allocation, human resources modeling, leadership technique, and coordination of people and resources
- Clerical – Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology
- English Language – Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.