Apply Now Smart Partners Consulting
Smart Partners Consulting – Our client, a foremost clothing brand in Nigeria is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Business Development Manager
- We are looking for a seasoned professional with an entrepreneurial mindset. A proven leader who will own a large part of the sales cycle through to its completion.
- The ideal candidate will lead initiatives to generate and engage with business partners to build new sales channels for the company Range of Products at Corporate Level, focusing on B2B and B2G business categories.
- This candidate will strategically plan the approach to clients and offer compelling solutions to cater for client’s needs. The candidate will be responsible for maintaining and developing relationships in order to meet Corporate sales goals.
The Role Will cover Major 4 area:
- Business development
- Market research
- Deal Closure management
- Network Expansion.
- Identify and onboard sales channels for the Company in the offline and online space.
- Responsible for a revenue target for the annual year.
- Identify and develop new business opportunities at B2B/B2G channel by promoting the product range to new clients.
- Develop and manage new and existing clients by providing customer delight through product and service.
- Approach new businesses with proposals.
- Manage and maintain sales / clients database.
- Establish & maintain efficient relationship with new and existing clients
- Generate new business opportunities in assigned territory / channel
- Create proposals for target clients with relevant information and quotes
- Manage clients – / projects- receivables.
- Ensure clients have positive experience by communicating effectively pre and post deal process.
Qualification and skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience with MBA
- 12+ years of industry-related business development experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of successful marketing strategies
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- Business Acumen, highly entrepreneurial, Communication Proficiency, Customer / Client Focus, Leadership, Presentation Skills, Problem Solving/Analysis, Results Driven.
- Compensation: performance-driven
- Salary: Very attractive and Competitive with Commission and Official Car.
Application Closing Date
28th February, 2020.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.