Maintenance Supervisor (Heavy Duty Machine) at Ama-Zuma Group
The Ama-Zuma Group was established on the basis integrity and commitment to excellence. The group is currently made up of three subsidiaries. These are Ama-Zuma Services Limited, Ama-Zuma Oil & Gas Nigeria Limited and Ama-Zuma Bureau De Change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Maintenance Supervisor (Heavy Duty Machine)
- Set up maintenance schedules to ensure each truck is kept in top condition and monitor them
- Implement and monitor a preventative maintenance program to assure cost effective maintenance and a scheduled maintenance program to provide maintenance by manufacturer’s specifications.
- Work closely with the mechanics to find ways to reduce downtime due to repairs or lack of routine maintenance of the trucks.
- Maintain a complete inventory system through recording of all expenditures and income of each truck, maintenance equipment, fuel, repair parts, supplies, etc.
- Check all repair work performed in shop for completeness. This includes physical inspections and road tests before vehicle is turned back to the fleet
- Take preventive measures to ensure the safety of trucks and drivers.
- Ensuring that all trucks are properly registered; track their registration expiry and carry out inspection on regular basis
- Monitor fuel purchases by administering fuel vouchers / funds for all truck to their respective drivers and ensuring compliance by regular visits to partner fuel stations.
- HND / B.Sc in Transport Management or related field with minimum of three (3) years post qualification experience.
- The ideal candidate must have knowledge of different kinds of trucks and must be able to manage drivers effectively.
- Ability to work autonomously and to adapt to changing requirements and ad-hoc requests.
- Strong leadership and coaching skills.