Recent Job Opening at Alfred & Victoria Associates
Alfred & Victoria Associates is one of Nigeria’s leading ICT solution based company. Our company offers a wide range of services which are in high demand of today’s emerging market. AVA has three major arms which have been streamlined to meet our customer’s needs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Application Support Analyst
The resource should be able to demonstrate competent IT literacy around applications and systems.
- Maintain the core ERP application and other applications in the company.
- Identify and implement workarounds for customer incidents.
- Implement bugs and patches to all applications.
- Proactively enable 2nd line support to resolve incidents without undue escalations.
- Be proactive in improving monitoring, alerting and end to end testing on applications.
- Handle escalated calls 2nd level on all applications.
- Undertake IT application-related problem diagnosis, implementing problem resolution or prevention measures as appropriate.
- Monitor the availability, performance and throughput of supported IT applications.
- Maintain IT application support technical documentation.
- Participate in disaster recovery activities as required.
- Implement, test and monitor required application changes in line with change implementation plans.
- Understand and comply with the IT organisation requirements, processes, procedures and policies.
- Implement, test and monitor required IT application changes in line with change implementation plans.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the line manager.
- B.Sc in Computer Science
- 7 years experience in application support
Key Skills & Competencies:
- Database Administration
- Listening ability and patience with users
- Customer service and relationship management
- Critical thinking skills
- Investigation and diagnostic skills
- Communication skills and active listening
- MSCE or MCP
- Attention to details
- Business awareness
- Possess technical knowledge
- Service awareness basically ITIL V3 or V4
- Project Management
- Master’s degree in IT
- Business Analysis
- Oracle Certified Associate (OCA)