Sales Officer Wanted at Dragnet Solutions Limited
Dragnet Solutions Limited is a firm that specializes in the design, development and implementation of people screening solutions that can be deployed in a variety of uses covering both the workplace and the educational arena.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Officer
- Virtually every business relies upon sales to drive profit
- A Sales Officer’s responsibility is to focus on the best way to entice customers and other businesses to buy services and products
- A keen sense of the market and an understanding of sales strategies is essential to being successful in this position.
- Develop and implement sales growth strategies for the Company in regards to attracting new business and selling to current clients
- Guide the screening of leads following company policies and procedures to attain new business relationships and product sales
- Develop and implement new business strategies, revenue streams and sales campaigns for Dragnet to take advantage of availing opportunities in the industry
- Oversee the overall design, development, and communication of strategic planning activities that ensure market competitiveness and organizational excellence
- Develop strategic plans to position Dragnet services to the market in line with our mission and vision
- Perform market research analysis existing and new prospective clients.
- Manage profitability through the achievement of targets, pricing decisions and the development and control of budgets.
- Develop and maintain a database of clients through referrals, telephone canvassing, face to face, cold calling on business owners, emailing and networking
- Proactively research, identify and target prospective clients through the use of existing and growing network of clients
- Build strategic relationships with key contacts within the Clients’ Company to understand opportunities for delivering value
- Contact potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings and growing networks of Clients
- Determine personal sales targets in line with the Company’s goals
- Develop, negotiate, and implement partnerships with other relevant bodies providing corresponding services, if necessary
- Develop creative workable solutions to meet clients’ needs
Experience & Qualifications
- A Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline
- No experience required
- Ability to develop a good understanding of customer and market dynamics
- Applicants must have concluded NYSC
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office packages (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) and Social Media tools like LinkedIn, Twitter, SEO optimization e.t.c
- Ability to interact with clients and build relationships
- Ability to close deals with prospects
- Ability to influence clients and win them over
- Ability to generate and develop new strategy
- Ability to effectively advertise the Company’s services and bargain well with clients
- Ability to work with a variety of individuals in a wide range of positions
- Ability to create and implement and evaluate new ideas.