HCP Medical Representative at Aldelia Group
Aldelia Group is a world leader in Permanent and Contract Staffing and Payroll Solutions services, a specialist Oil & Gas, Manpower and Project Services consultancy operating extensively in Europe, the Middle East, South East Asia, Africa and South America with Offices in London, Dubai, Brazil, Iraq, Kurdistan, Singapore and Nigeria, our major Oil Exploration and Production companies including ENI, Shell, TOTAL, Petrobras and Odebrecht.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: HCP Medical Representative
Locations: Ondo and Lagos
Department: Diabetes Care
Reports To: Regional Sales Manager
- Detailing to Health Care Professionals with focus on value add and product differentiation.
- Hold HCP presentations as well as Diabetes Management clinic meetings with patient groups with approved slide from Sales Manager
- Implementation of HCP strategies as directed by Sales Manager
- Implementation of Sales Strategy with key marketing messages by customer segmentation.
- Identify new possible clients as well as opportunities within existing clients in order tofurther grow business.
- Preferably a pharmacist or a graduate with science background (minimum of 2.1′ for a Science graduate)
- Minimum of 3 years Sales and Medical Rep experience, preferably in area of Diabetes related products
- 3 – 5 years sales experience within the Insulin / Diabetes Monitoring environment
- Must have proven record of HCP engagements and be able to discuss Strategy
- Customer relations and interaction (Relationship Building).
Application Closing Date
29th February, 2020.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.
Note: Kindly include your current and expected salary, your notice period and date of birth to facilitate the recruitment process.